Sunday, December 7, 2008

December Update

Hello again,

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth yet. I'm still around and things are still going fine. Now I'm on the night shift and I'm still trying to adjust to the changes. At least I have the day off today. As far as the job goes, there have been some growing pains at first when it comes to observing and record taking, but like everything else, with enough practice I'm getting the routine down. It's been kind of busy the past couple of days since the meteorology coordinator is coming to Pole on Tuesday, so we have to get everything in order for his one day visit.

The Thanksgiving party was great last week. However, I think that sangrita and me are not going to be good friends anytime soon. Clothes shopping has gotten a little better with a slightly wider selection, but I'm so much a slacker that it maybe too late to get what I need to get off to everybody...

I hope that you are all safe and happy now. I'll keep you updated, per usual.

Cheers.

No comments: