Monday, December 15, 2008

A Bit of Night Shift Nonsense/Thinking of back home.


For those of who say that it's cold where I'm staying, think again for those living in Denver.

12/15/2008 1000 UTC (3:00 am MST) Temperatures:

-25.8 C/-14.4 F South Pole
-27.8 C/-18.0 F Denver International Airport

So there, for one hour at least I can say that I'm not at the coldest spot.

Other news from me is that I'm debating whether or not I want to submit something for the Pole Art Show at the galley on Sunday. Still have some work to do with that and other things....

Even though I'm doing well, I have to think of life after the Pole, since I'm halfway through my contract now. I'll be sure to keep an open mind about the future and stare at the Christmas decorations that were recently put up in our office.

2 comments:

jeanette said...

Hey there! so the sangria mixing kit is off the Christmas list? :) glad to know your doing well. I didn't I tell you to drink a glass of H2O after each drink! Ha Ha I should follow my own advice!
I miss ya little brothermoocow91

Blur said...

I like the picture... I am guessing it is a trip on the Basler or you are doing some funky trauma training.

Night shift is okay, except when you want dinner and everyone is eating breakfast. But there is the best eatin' on the station... Mid-Rat's.