Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Moment that you have been waiting for.




I decided to send this post along, since this is a special day for most of you and that you give thanks for all of the wonderful things that have happened in your life or the people that you have meet or continue to hold dear. This day is for you to give thanks for that.

As for myself, I'm thankful that you're keeping up the internet traffic with this page...;P But, seriously, thanks for that you have supported and put up with me for the length of time that I have known you and that I'll do my best to support your endeavors.

Also if you want these photos at full resolution, please e-mail me at pjmarz at gmail dot com or phillip dot marzette at usap dot gov.

Gobble Gobble

P.S.: Thanks for the check, sis ;)

No comments: