Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Taking care of some business...and some pleasure.



Howdy,

Well, a little more than a week has passed and now I'm beginning to feel acclimated to the Pole. It was a rough first couple of days, but I managed to pull through. Now this means that I have to actually work now (swipes snapping finger hand). The night shift is moving quickly and quietly and I have gone and have done some workouts in the gym, taking it easy of course.

In the not too distant past, I did partake in the McMurdo Halloween party when I was over there longer than expected. I had a great time there. A little further in the past in February when I was in Christchurch, I attended a rugby match.

So these are some examples that everyone can have their moments when they work hard and play hard.

Cheers.

1 comment:

jeanette said...

love the "pimp daddy" look or is that Bootsie Collins?, I'm going with Bootsie. How did you like the rugby match? I hope you had a good time, wish I was there, sniff :(