Sunday, October 19, 2008

A long trip, but here I am....almost.


Hello,

It's has been kinda crazy for me over the past couple of days. I left Denver on Thursday afternoon, switched planes at L.A., then a 12 hour flight to Auckland and another trip to Christchurch. The last two cities are in New Zealand. The past two days was mainly getting around the city, awaiting the C-17 to take us to McMurdo Station. That will happen Monday, weather pending.

On that note, I'm posting this close to 10:00 pm on Sunday, which means that it's near 3:00 am back in Colorado, so I'll try to be kind for future updates to not to post at bizarre times of the day.

I did go hiking today and have some shots of the beauty of New Zealand. I hope you enjoy them (once I get the image posting figured out >_>.) If all goes well, in 24 hours I should be at McMurdo Station.

Cheers,
Phillip

No comments: